Who We Serve
AL-RAN serves those who have questions, concerns, or resource needs regarding themselves, a family member, friend, client, patient, or student with diagnosed or suspected Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
What We Do
- Provide community members with general information about ASD.
- Refer families to federal, state, and local service agencies.
- Assist with problem-solving for individuals, families, and professionals who work with people with ASD.
- Provide opportunities for training, technical assistance, and consultation to parents and professionals that are specific to the needs identified in the region.
What We Don’t Do
- Provide direct evaluation or treatment services.
- Provide financial assistance.
- Endorse specific products or programs.
- Disclose or discuss confidential information.